Phones equal life, right? Take out a little extra insurance to cover your digital BFFs against damage and theft. The device add-on is good for up to 5 devices including mobiles, laptops, GPS, cameras & other devices.
Extra cover for up 5 devices including mobiles, laptops, GPS & cameras.
If you select the Travel by Us Device add-on at the time of buying your policy, and you have paid the required additional premium, you will have cover for up to five devices. That’s up to $5,000 for one device, up to a total of $10,000 for up to five devices.
If while you are on your trip during the period of insurance, your device is lost, stolen or damaged, we will at our discretion either:
- pay you the value of the device after allowing for depreciation
- or, arrange and pay for repairing or replacing the device with an item in the same condition.
Keep in mind
- Device means any computers (including laptops, notebooks and tablets), mobile phones, global positioning devices, personal music/recording/gaming devices, cameras and other electronic items of a similar nature as deemed by us, which are intended for personal use .
- Very specific and strict conditions apply. Not all rules and exclusions have been listed here. Please see the Combined Product Disclosure Statement and Financial Services Guide for full details.
What does the device add-on cover?
- $5,000 cover for any one device
- Up to 5 devices covered, with a combined limit of $10,000